1. Day at the beach – Destin’s sugar white beaches are considered by most people to be the best beaches in the world. We recommend your first day in Destin to be spent relaxing on the beach and swimming in our emerald colored water. There are many beaches in Destin to choose from and they all have world class attributes.
2. Fishing – Although Destin is no longer a small village, its reputation as the World’s Luckiest Fishing Village still holds true. On a daily basis, Destin’s boat captains are bringing in trophy fish of all types; wahoo, mingo, mackerel, shark, snapper and blue marlin. Destin also has the largest charter boat fleet in Florida, so there is no shortage of great captains.
3. Sunset/Dolphin Cruises – Whether it is a romantic sunset cruise on a sailboat or a family adventure on a glass bottom boat, cruises can be one of the best ways to spend a few hours in Destin. On one of these cruises, you are almost guaranteed to see some of our famous dolphins.
4. Stroll the HarborWalk – HarborWalk is one of Destin’s newest attractions to experience. It has a wide variety restaurants, bars, charter boats, sunset cruise boats and stores. The HarborWalk Village in Destin is perfect for the entire family. The HarborWalk also has stunning views of Destin’s harbor and its beaches
5. Take a drive on 30A – 30A is located just East of Destin and it can be a great way to spend a day. It offers shops, beautiful scenery, music, bars and restaurants. One of the must visit destinations on 30A is the Red Bar in Grayton Beach.
You can also go into Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort and give golfing a go. Or you could go into the Sandestin® Luau Towers and enjoy the sunset from their sunset deck.